Thursday, July 11, 2013

A handful of updates!

Apologies for not having anything new to post lately, things have been a bit hectic!

- I got engaged back in May, so planning/reading blogs/pinning has been taking up a lot of my time lately. I'm planning to DIY quite a few things, and I'll post more about those once I've got things hammered out.

- Don't think that means I haven't been knitting! I've been taking a break from working on projects for myself to knit up a few things for Scarves with a Purpose, a charity group that collects scarves and other items from knitters and crocheters around the country to distribute to the homeless and needy. I'm nearly finished with one, and I'll post a few pictures of what I've made afterwards.

- I know I'd mentioned working on $5 in Paris next, but I've also recently gotten back into yoga, and am desperately in need of a mat tote, so there'll be a quick detour to knit up one of those first.

- Not strictly speaking related to my current projects, but if you're interested in homesteading, canning, urban farming, and the like, my sister Joni has recently started a blog about such things. Visit The Not Quite Homestead and check her out!

No comments: