Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ok, so it's been a while. I'm an idiot and forgot my password, what can I say? So lets forget about that and get on with the WIPs! And they're especially geeky!

Firstly, what with OotP movie and Book 7 coming out this summer, we've got the obligatory Hogwarts sweater:

PICT0143

Closeup of the stripe:

PICT0145

I'm using the pattern from Hobbie's House of Wizard Wear using Cascade 220 - the only yarn I could find with an orange that was "bronzy" enough. So far it's going pretty well. I was stupid and didn't get the hanks wound into balls, tho, so this project won't be leaving the house any time soon. Tsk.

Next up, we've got a blanket based on the infamous Doctor Who scarf:

PICT0146

And of course, the main problem with any Doctor Who project, the ends:

PICT0148

There's a reason I don't plan to sell Who scarves...weaving all that in will be a bitch!

I'm also working on a swatch blanket, but that's in a lot of little pieces right now, so it's not being very photogenic. I'll have pictures once it actually is...

No comments: